LEFTOVER TURKEY SALAD IN TORTILLA SCOOPS
No doubt there are always turkey meat leftovers after family dinner. This recipe is delicious and crunchy to serve as appetizer or snack with some cup of warm tea the day after.
2 Cups turkey meat, crumbled
4 Eggs, boiled and cubed
1 Cup fresh Cucumbers, tiny sliced cubes
1/3 Cup Celery, tiny cut
1/2 Cup Sweet Corn (optional)
1 Avocado, dice or used as dressing
1 Tbsp. Chives or Scallions
1 Pack Tostitos "Schoops" Tortilla Chips (see picture below!)
Some Micro Greens (optional to decorate)
1. Run food processor with turkey meat, celery and cucumbers (do not overdo, should be broken down to small pieces to avoid cutting it manually in cubes!)
2. Add some sweet corn if you wish, chives and avocado cubes
3. Add Eggs, Dressing of your choice and mix carefully not to make the salad appear too mushy
4. Fill out Tostitos Scoops Chips with Salad and serve immediately while chips are cruncy
5. Top it off with some micro greens of your choice, or greens of your choice.
FOR DRESSING OPTIONS:
1) Add 1-2 tablespoons of Organic Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
2) Blend avocado in food processor until liquified with a bit of mustard
TIP: If you choose to use Dressing Option #2, you might want to skip avocado cubes in salad and just use the avocado for dressing.
This is the tortilla chips I use.