Oven Roasted Cut Brussels Sprouts
Updated: Mar 17, 2022
1 Bag Brussels Sprouts (1 lb.)
2-3 Cloves Garlic, minced
Salt & Pepper (optional)
½ Tsp Honey (optional)
2 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
1. Wash Brussels Sprouts
2. Slice in halves or for quicker cooking time in quarters
3. Pre-heat oven to 400F (210 C)
4. Place Brussel sprouts in a zipper bag or deep bowl
5. Prepare the spices. In a small bowl mix all ingredients (but not brussels sprouts): add some salt and pepper (optional), some minced garlic, 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar and ½ teaspoon honey (optional!). I very much love it with garlic and honey; however, just balsamic vinegar will make it delicious. Mix all ingredients together.
5. Add spices mixture into plastic bag with Brussels sprouts and shake well to coat, making sure the bag is fully closed (or add to a bowl to mix with Brussels).
6. Place Brussels sprouts on a baking tray covered with parchment paper if using conventional metal tray. You can use silicone baking tray or use silicon sheet on the bottom of your regular oven tray.
7. Bake on 375-400 F about 15 minutes (depends on the size of Brussels) turning occasionally.
I would recommend to avoid foil use with high temperatures. If you must, use lower oven temperature, but It might take much longer to make the Brussels sprouts.